Below is a list of recent and past pools we are proud to have made a reality for our clients, please feel free to browse the collection and contact us about your next investment.
- Your own personal design and house plan are sent to an engineer for steel specifications & design.
- After your plans have returned from the engineer fully certified, we can then commence your swimming pool construction.
- Your pool will then be marked out by your supervisor and formwork will then be erected to shape ready for excavation.
- Reinforced Steel will then be placed within the excavation to engineers specifications, all internal plumbing work will be done during this process.
- Your pool will then be inspected by the pool engineer & signed off ready for concrete.
- The concrete will be then be sprayed in and moulded to the required shape.
- All external plumbing work will then be traced back to your filtration location.
- All coping tiles and tile bands will then be laid.
- Followed by the installation of your filtration equipment.
- Once your fences are up & have been inspected , we are ready to spray your pool with pebblecrete giving you a silky smooth interior or alternatively finish with your selected interior finish be it tiles or similar.
- Now you’re ready to fill…
- At completion of your pool we will make sure your pool is in perfect working order and you are fully educated in all aspects of your pools operating and maintenance procedure, so that you are confident and ready to splash in to your very own Precision Pool .
- At Precision Pools we have created a standard not an expectation through knowledge, care, imagination and dedication.